Stretch and Strengthen is a course that caters to students planning to or currently learning Adult Ballet. The lessons help to condition and strengthen muscles, as well as stretch out tight muscles to improve overall performance in Ballet classes.
Each lesson consists of two main components. Firstly, basic
yoga and pilates exercises are adapted to form the Strengthening section. The
exercises focus on muscles specific for use in ballet. The Stretch section
would be to lengthen muscles and improve flexibility.
Venue: Kampong Chai Chee CC, Dance Studio / 2nd Floor
Date: 2nd July 2014 (Wednesday)
Fee: $125 for 10 lessons (for PAssion Card Members), $130 for 10 lessons (for non-members)
Course Code: C21054559
Online Registration Link: Click Here
**Please email me at email@example.com after registering to confirm your attendance!
- Close fitting and stretchable top
- Close fitting and stretchable above-knee length pants
Items to bring:
- Exercise mat, blanket or large towel to protect the spine or knees while performing floor exercises
- Exercise band (theraband) or hand towel for stretching exercises
- Tennis and golf ball for sessions that include massage techniques